“Telling Feminism through theory, experiences and judgment writing in India”, organised by The Quest Sociolegal Review in collaboration with OXFAM India and Centre for Human Rights, Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad.
- Prof. Aakash Singh Rathore – Philosopher and author of Ambedkar’s Preamble. ( Opening Remarks)
- Ms Flavia Agnes – Women’s Rights Lawyer.
- Ms Ranu Bhogal – Director of Oxfam India.
- Prof. Jhuma Sen – Associate Professor and Assistant Director, Centre for Human Rights Studies.
- Ms Nabeela Siddiqui – Teaching and Research Assistant, National Law University Jabalpur.
- Mr Arjun Philip George, Senior Editor ( The Quest Sociolegal Review)
Time: September 06, 2020 | 01:00 – 03:00 PM IST